The practice was inspected and rated as OUTSTANDING by the Care Quality Commission on 16th August 2016. The full report is published our website.
Westbourne Medical Group has been registered to provide GMS Services by the Care Quality Commission under the Health & Social Act as of 1st April 2014.
All about the CQC
The Care Quality Commission - Statement of Purpose
Wesbourne Medical Group
Houghton le Spring
Tyne & Wear
Tel: 0191 3852512
Service Provider ID: 1-199692325
Registered Manager: Dr Suzanne McKay
The Practice Philosophy
- To provide an exemplary primary health care service for all patients registered with the practice making use of all the services available.
- To remain passionate about patients health and to encourage self-care and self-understanding to allow patients to live a healthy lifestyle
- To work as a well motivated team embracing skill mix amongst our staff
- To dedicate time to educating ourselves, our patients, colleagues, and students.
- To treat everyone as an individual, without discrimination
We are a Partnership comprising of:
Dr Suzanne McKay & Dr Jessica Chaplin
Practice Population September 2018 6300
We are registered to provide
- The treatment of disease, disorder or injury
- Diagnostic and screening procedures
- Family Planning
- Maternity and Midwifery services
- Surgical procedures
Last updated April 18 ES